Thursday, September 16, 2010

One Down...

Sorry I haven't been blogging very much lately, but I have been super busy, accomplishing one of my goals for 2010. I'm not going to bore you with the whole list, but one of the things was to work on my shop, Grace Goods.

I had read that it helps if you break a larger goal down into smaller baby steps.
For this one, my three steps were:
  1. Add new items twice a week
  2. Have at least 50 items in the shop
  3. Order business cards
Well, as of today, I have achieved the first two! Currently I have 55 items listed in the shop ~ Whew!!!
The last thing is to order some business cards, and I have a friend who will be helping me design and order these once her hectic schedule slows down with art shows.


This seems to be my biggest seller right now.


And this is what one person is doing with them.

You should visit Whysper Fairy and look at all the yummy stuff she has for sale!


And finally, I would like to show you a picture of my two kids.

Being crushed by Grave Digger, with smiles on their faces.

There was an event at Charlie's store, with lots of things to do with the kids.

Big kids and little kids


Tattoos


And I just had to take a picture of this little boy. He had the dirtiest face I have ever seen. But a big smile minus two front teeth .



Toddles my dear friends


~♥~

3 comments:

  1. Your kids are too cute! I have no idea what Grave Digger is, and I don't think I want to know. ;)

    Neat stuff with the acorn tops! My friend makes felted acorns with the acorn tops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been a little MIA myself, wish I could say I've been busy posting new stuff to etsy, but I haven't. Checked out your shop, your skeleton stories are hilarious!
    Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been working with acorn caps myself lately; too much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete