Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Mini Vacation at the Island

Our Summer has flown by. Hubby took one week of vacation last month and that turned out to be such a crazy week that it felt more like work than a vacation. But this past weekend, my BIL called and asked if we wanted to stay at his condo at Dauphin Island for the week. While we couldn't stay the whole week, we did take him up for the weekend. And as luck would have it, I was dealing with monthly hormones - I was not in a bathing-suit kind of mood. But I was determined  to make the best of it and brought my camera and one good book, planning on only taking photos and reading. And while I did manage at first, a severe headache managed to put me in bed most of the morning on Sunday. Good news, I got some wonderful pictures, finished a good book - Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter, and went on a Geocaching adventure ( I am going to make a post all about our new fun activity, Geocaching!!)  Hope you enjoy the pictures!!
 
 






 
 
 







 
 
 
 
 
 






 
 
 
 Golfers' Tan





 
 
~♥~  Kristal  ~♥~
 
"I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes." 
~ e.e. cummings

No comments:

Post a Comment