Thursday, April 7, 2011

Milestone - 100th Sale in the Shop!!

WOW - I didn't think I would ever get to this point, but I'm so excited! I have finally made my 100th sale at Grace Goods. I know that for some people, this would have happened a l-o-n-g time ago. I mean, the shop has been opened since July 2009!! But I will be honest, I didn't really give it 100%. Being a stay-at-home-mom, everyday chores, and all the moving we have done, I was always able to find an excuse to procrastinate doing it. But this year, I realized that my life was just fly by, and I wasn't participating in it like I wanted to.

So I made a decision that this year, I would really start working towards my dream.

And slowly, I am getting there. Baby steps, I remember reading, are the secrets to achieving any goal. So my next milestone will be my 100th sale - for THIS Year!!



These are the items for the 100th sale. And I would like to give a big shout out to Gretchen of Casa Cupcake for being the lucky person. She is a repeat customer at Grace Goods and we found out that we have some really awesome things in common. Thank You Gretchen. And thanks to each of you who have supported me and offered words of encouragement.

{{ H U G S }}



1 comment:

  1. Hey, Kristal! Thanks so much for the incredibly kind comment you left on my blog - definitely made my day :)
    Congrats on your 100th sale!! Keep working on your dream and have fun while doing it!

    ReplyDelete