Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New Crafting Venture, Old Birthday

I missed posting this on the exact day, but I still want to acknowledge a birthday we had at our house. My best little friend, Belle, turned 16 years old last Wednesday. And I will admit, she was long over-due for a bath, so I gave her one, thinking I would get her looking spiffy for a few Birthday candid shots. Turned out, I only managed to make her look like a stray!!

Her hair is still wet and she is not too happy about it.

She doesn't jump on the sofa anymore, she can't hear at all nor see too well. When we have to get her attention, we wave our arms real big. Lord knows what the neighbors think of us!! But she is still a sweet gal. Hard to believe I've had her since she was 6 weeks old.


And I have finally started doing a crafting project that has been on my To Do List for a long time!! I finally picked up some beautiful colors of yarn, got my Mama's old crochet hook, and sat down for a weekend, playing.

Round and round we go


New use for an old basket




Really loving these colors together.


Have you started a new project? If not, it's Springtime, a great time to jump in!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, what a sweet pup! Please God I will be able to say that my pup is still going strong at that age, too. Give Belle some cuddles for me and Duffy.

    I love the crochet project! My daughter crochets and I keep finding things on pinterest for her to make for me. She says she can't find her hook--I am so buying her one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearten man called Benjamin Breil Lee working with funding service as loan officer, Mr Benjamin Breil Lee helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Benjamin on what's app +1-989-394-3740 Or  also with his personal E-mail on 247officedept@gmail.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.

    ReplyDelete