Monday, June 3, 2013

I'm Back!

Well, it's been awhile!! I must say that I have missed blogging terribly. But things in my life had just become crazy and unfortunately, blogging got caught in the middle. Also, I was frustrated with having to log out of my current email account and use an older one, which is why I started another blog, State of Grace Goods. But Blogger just will not allow me to change the original long-in so I guess I will just have to live with it. Also, I want a new camera. I know my pictures are not stunning, or even slightly stunning. But I have decided that I will purchase a new camera soon and just try to work with the one that I have. Because, Life is too short to not do something you love just because you don't have to right tools. 
 
I have A LOT of catching up to do with all my blogging friends that I have missed, so I will be working on that this week. Between that, working on two furniture painting projects, some smaller projects, a mountain of laundry, kids out of school plus going out of town this weekend, it will be a busy week!! But I am excited about it!

I think it is going to take me a few post to get back into the swing of things, so please to patient with me. Things can only get better, right? 

Looking forward to reacquainting with old friends and making new ones!
 
CHEERS! 

~♥~ XoXo ~♥~
Kristal

 

No comments:

Post a Comment