Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Crazy January Challenge - Day 4

Day 4


Reindeer by Sharon Bennett
Yellow fabric - From my very, very old stash
Using a combination of 300 & another unknown brown color

Also, I would like to mention that I have some cross stitch patterns listed on the shop. If you see anything that you like, I would also be very happy to trade for some other cross stitch patterns that I don't have. I fell out of cross stitch for awhile and have just recently started up, so anything that you have that is a few years old I might be interested in. Some designers I like right now: Blackbird Designs, Birds of a Feather, By the Bay Needleart,Carriage House Samplings, Goode Huswife, Little House Needleworks, Plum Street Samplers, Prairie Schooler.


XoXo,

No comments:

Post a Comment