Saturday, January 1, 2011

Let's Get This Party Started!

WELCOME 2011!!


Wow, can you believe it? It's 2011!! That sounds so far-fetched. Like we should be flying around in space ships or something. Or having a little robot come bring me my morning coffee. I guess just wishful thinking on that one - HA!

I know some of you make resolutions, and some of you think they are for the birds. What's the difference between a resolution and a goal? I make goals. And I made 10 of them this year. Easy, so I can count them off on my fingers (thank goodness I still have all 10).

Three of thses I will mention today, since I have been anxiously awaiting the New Year to get them rolling!

First, the Crazy January Challenge. I found out about it through Siobhan, at Notes from Blue Hen Hollow. Even though we have never actually 'met' F2F, she has managed to get me into trouble, and I can only imagine the fun we would have if let loose on the town for 24 hours!!

Second, a reading challenge, Winter in the Shade. I honestly don't have plans to complete this, but I would like to see how far I can go. And since hubby got me this for my birthday, I can't wait to start reading on it! But that brings to another smaller goal I made for this year. To try, I mean Really TRY to read from books that I already own, so that I can purge some. Think I might even start selling some, maybe through Amazon?

And, third on the list for today, Grace Goods. I will be putting new items in the shop. Lots of new items. Lots and L-O-T-S of new items, throughout the year. So please stop by the shop and have a look around. My goal is to really get the shop full of wonderful yummy stuff! I'm still discovering my style but I do know that the things I have in the shop are things that I believe would be wonderful in any home. I'm hoping that by really working on inventory this year, I can start to gather items that really speak to me and help establish a central theme for Grace Goods.

Hope you are having a wonderful New Years Day, enjoying yourself and your loved ones.

We're having some bad weather and lightning strikes, so I'm going for now...

~♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment