Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Thrifting Finds

Time to share a few great finds that I happened upon the last few weeks.

I have been bitten by a red bug...meaning I seem to be attracted to anything within the red hue family. So imagine my delight when I saw these two beautiful bags at a little hole-in-the-wall thrift store.


The small bag is actually reversible with a black toile fabric on the inside. It is now my everyday purse. And the large red bag I'm using to carry around either library books or small goodies that need to be mailed. Love the chickens on the cover of the book. And another new decorating item - Magnolias! Think I might be giving a coat of paint to those gold frames though.




Also at same said thrift store, I found this awesome lamp! Still haven't decided if it will be going in the shop or staying home with me. The Mid-century coffee cups are listed in the shop. And the cool fabric...a beautiful ticking-style curtain from Ikea. I've been using it as a backdrop for some of my items in the shop.


And the Best Deal of the Week...this great vintage transferware bowl. Yeah, I know it has a small chip, but that just adds character as far as I'm concerned. Price::::::: $1.20!!!!!!!! Love it! This came from a new shop I've just found. Think I might be going back there REAL soon!!


So, any good deals for you this week? Love to hear about it!!










2 comments:

  1. LOVE these finds! And cute blog, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your header!
    Love the bag!
    Love the book!
    Love the frames!
    Major score!

    ReplyDelete