Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

Oh wow, it's been awhile!

But I've been a busy bee.

My Mama's birthday is in October, lucky girl.
I made a set of cross stitch pillows for her.



The design was from an old magazine, but I switched out the color combination's on both the witch's outfits and the cats.



My Mama's has blond hair and green eyes. Plus their mama cat, Alley, is a calico.




I guess this one was supposed to be me - reddish/brown hair and blue eyes.




And then brown hair and more blue eyes. And I just love all the cats!


Now for our Halloween!
Dane was a Swamp Monster, Gracyn was a witch and Charlie was a Kung Fu Instructor.



And yes, that's me in the Werewolf costume.




Our neighbors Brianna, Betsy and Chuck.


Spooky Nighttime




Hope you had a great time. Now it's time to start getting ready for the cold weather. And the Jolly Elf himself!



No comments:

Post a Comment