Friday, February 12, 2010

Things to Do On a Snow Day

Can you believe that it is snowing in Alabama? I mean REALLY snowing!!




Before all the white madness started, it was just plain ole' cold outside. So to stay warm, I fixed a nice big pot of coffee and started away on the One World, One Heart tour. Somewhere along the way, I guess I fell down the magical hole, because I ended up in a few places I had never been before. But the wonderful things was...there were still goodies to be had!!!

First up, come with me to visit Patina Soul. With a motto of "the love of all things old, time-worn, chipped, tattered, torn and aged to perfection" you can't go wrong! It's their one year blog anniversary and a huge giveaway is being offered.

Then, click your ruby slippers (I'm mixing Dorothy with Alice, but could you imagine the stories they could tell!), and fly over to Tarnished and Tattered. Another amazing blog, I could just sit and look at for h-o-u-r-s....and the giveaway is drool-able.

And for one more piece of eye-candy, skip over to Dawn's blog, The Feathered Nest, where she is hosting a giveaway to celebrate 3 wonderful years on her blog! It is an amazing package of items to make you swoon!

Well, I must be running. Today is the King of Hearts aka My Hubby's birthday. And wouldn't you know it, he got the stomach bug that Dane had! Came home early from work. But I'm so glad. The roads had started to ice over and since we live on top of a mountain, it can get pretty tricky. But he still asked for some of my Soon-to-be Famous Chili tonight, so I'm off to start cooking!!! And maybe a batch of warm brownies for dessert. After all, it IS his birthday!

Stay warm,
Kristal

No comments:

Post a Comment