I was thinking of some of the things I wanted to do this Summer, and since I'm such a list-maker, I thought I would make a little list of some fun, yet not too expense things I would like to get accomplished over the next few months.
- Start making a quilt (Thank you Becka for the inspiration)
- Make homemade ice cream (preferably pineapple!)
- Let Dane get his first library card (and one for me too)
- Go to the Space Museum
- Make myself a skirt
- Have a cookout on our back porch
- Cross stitch something for the 4th of July
- Start my Christmas list
- Finish the pettiskirt I started for Gracyn
- Learn to make G-O-O-D Margaritas!